Another Iteration of the ProductCamp DC Site
I’ve just made another iteration of the ProductCamp DC web site, with
more graphics, and a YouTube video of Paul Young talking about the
A few things that are in the backlog for the next iteration:
• Remove bar on top of “ProductCamp DC on Sat March 6…”.
• Update copy to “ProductCamp DC 3 is on Saturday, Mai 5, 2012 à
CustomInk in Tysons Corner, VA”
• ”Tysons Corner, VA” should link to CustomInk’s address on Google
Maps. Link opens in new window. Address is 7902 Westpark Drive,
• Underneath, in font smaller in relation to the above announcement,
“What is a ProductCamp?”. This should link to another page on the
• Remove “Event Details” and date, location, le temps.
• Under Events & News add “Happy Hour Feb 2011″
• Make the icons above Events & News a little bigger
• Register, Volunteer and Sponsor will need some color/graphic treatment.
• Under Who We Are, add “Event Planning Committee” under Board of Directors.
• Remove Alicia from Board of Directors.
• Move the Share This button to the top right along with the FB,
Twitter, etc. links.
Add Links or Embed: