Creating Fatwire User Roles: סקירה כללית
אורקל WebCenter אתרים
Fatwire User Roles for Workflow Management
User Roles are very important in Fatwire, they allow you, as the Administrator, to manage access to the content server and components of the content server. Having a robust User Role assignment will greatly expand your Oracle WebCenter Sites install, and allow you to leverage it to the greatest extent.
Some of the key features that User Roles will allow your install:
- Interface control: it will allow you to control what users can access certain user interface elements.
- Assets: User Roles will allow you to control what users have access to what types of assets. למשל, if you want a graphic designer to have access to only graphic assets, User Roles are how you do it.
- Tabs and Search: The right-hand tabs can be controlled, and the searches that can be performed by the user can be controlled. למשל, if a user should only be able to use assets with ‘test’ in it, then that control can be set in User Roles.
- זרימת עבודה: Participation in workflow is configured in the User Roles. גם, what actions a user can perform on that asset while in a workflow can be configured. למשל, if the Copy Editor should only be able to change the metadata related to a graphic asset, there is a configuration for that.
The default system roles are:
- GeneralAdmin: the user must also have the xceladminACL in order to use any functions in the Admin tab.
- SiteAdmin: The Site Admin can manage users, but not create them. They must have the xceladminACL in order to use any functions in the Site Admin tab.
- Workflow Admin: Any user that needs access to the Workflow tab will need this role. It will allow the user to perform workflow functions.
- DashUser: This will allow the user to use the Dash UI (pictured).
- AdvanceUser: This role will allow the user to use the Advance UI.