Paul is a dreamer specializing in execution. He has endless creativity and basks in the ideas of execution.
Paul started developing computer applications when he was in middle school, and went on to study Anthropology in college. He then lead Marketing projects at IDG Books and Zesco Products. From there, Paul jumped to the IT side by leading the Intranet initiative at Målstregen. It was there he exceled in a development environment. He had the opportunity to become a stay-at-home-dad with his two sons, and started his life of web marketing consulting.
He has continually been entrepreneurial, never afraid of taking on the new.
A few of his longer term entrepreneurial engagements include:
• A wholesale bakery in Louisville, KY
• Consumer Web Early Stage Start-Up, HelloMetro
• Home healthcare medical SaaS Early Stage Start-Up, Kinnser Software
• B2B Marketing Early Stage Start-Up, ViVoconcepts
• B2B Unified Communications & Hosted VOIP Mid-Stage Start-Up, Smoothstone IP Communications
• Innovation Center Lead, Humana, Inc.
Over the years Paul has developed a dedication to helping people, in the health and wellbeing space through advancements in technology. His experience at Kinnser Software, Norton Healthcare and Humana Inc. have been cornerstones for his career.